Thursday 24 April 2008

Yet another card

Today its yet another card, had to do a baby girl card so used a penny black stamp which I have just acquired. Am pleased with the way it has turned out. Managed to use the cuttlebug as well on this one. Now have to make 2 wedding anniversary cards, so will probably use images from the Joanna Sheen CD dancing with shadows for those. No time to make them today, as I'm back to work tonight.

I received in the post this morning my Challenge Book back completed. This was from the Crafts4u forum, I make the book and post it off and it comes back to me with 7 ATC's in it to the theme that I had chosen (Time), and I just love it.



2 comments:

CraftyC said...

Its a gorgeous card, a wonderful keepsake!
Clairexx

Samm said...

Lovely card, very pretty!!!

Samm
x

Post a Comment