Saturday 10 May 2008

It wouldn't let me in yesterday

Well I tried to upload this picture last night, but blogger didn't want to play, so waited till this orning to try again. Here is Tilda bug sweeping for this weeks Tilda and Friends ATC challenge.
The challenge this week was Bugs, Just show us your bugs it said, so here are my bugs. Glad that real ladybirds aren't that big in real life. Its the first time that I've used this stamp and can see me using her again very soon, I think she is really cute.

5 comments:

stephscrap87 said...

great interpretation of the challenge!!!
cute ATC

me2ubydesign said...

hi,
this is gorgeous love the ladybirds.

Hannah x

Vali said...

So cute ! I love this Tilda and the colors ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Tova said...

Really cute ATC and very humoristic -:)

Annie said...

ooow1 big bugs! no wonder Tilda is sweeping them up! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Post a Comment