Sunday 1 June 2008

Today I have entered the SBS 18 challenge for the first time. A theme is posted on Wednesdays and you can make anything that you want to as long as it is appropriate to that weeks challenge. This week the theme is FLYING, and here is my trainee pilot ATC. Have used a cuddly buddly downloaded image and a magnolia summer background stamp. Completed of course the Dymo tape, which at the moment seems to be a favourite of mine. This also meets the theme on the buddly challenge site, so 2 for the price of 1 today.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

lyn its fab thanks for joining in, if u want a blinkie for us it's on the challenge site, theres a lil one n a bigger lilac one, help yourself :)

cats whiskers said...

Oh Lyn this is fantastic, I love cuddly buddly I think I am going to have to go and get some of there downloads, I only used to do decoupage, but since I started blogging I have just become addicted to stamping. Thanks for your lovely comments. Are you near Canterbury, I don't know anyone here
Husg Jacquixxx

InkyAndScrappy said...

love it. Too cute.
Jaime

craft mad Jenny said...

well done on winning our challenge, your atc is great.
jenny

Tabitha said...

Great job!

What cut trainee he is.

I like how you did the sentiment!!

kes said...

congratulations on your win.
kes
x
SBS 18

paylin said...

Congratulatoin Lyn
Regards
x

Susie Little said...

Well done Lyn, enjoy your prize!xxxx

A Creative Need said...

Congratulations, Lyn! Your card is really cute! Thanks for playing along!
smiles, Deena SBS18

Post a Comment