Saturday 23 August 2008

Brighten your day

Over on Cute card thursday challenge blog this week, we are challenged to make a card using
BRIGHT COLOURS. This is my take on bright colours, colours that I normally steer well clear of, not in my comfort zone at all. Have used more paper from that slowly decreasing stash and this was the brightest I could find, Stamped the sarah kay image and coloured in bright polychromos and sansador, cut and layered with the nestabilities. Added 2 bright flowers and a brad, and then stamped the ticket and put a hand written sentiment on the ticket. Also used the cuttlebug for the small piece of card which has been embossed with Swiss dots.

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card I love the papers and image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Carole said...

Gorgeous 'bright' card and I love the cute image! Thanks for your comment on my blog.
Carole ;o)

Helen Pritchett said...

your cards are lovely (just my style!!) love helen x

Caroline said...

Stunning! Thanks for popping by my blog.

Juliet said...

Fab card, love the colours!
xx

Deb said...

absolutely beautiful, love the paper and the gorgeous bright colours! thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Unknown said...

WOW! This sure brightened my day! Love this Sarah Kay image and lovely bright papers. Lol Lynn x

Bev said...

Oooh this is just fab! Love the paper and the gorgeous flowers
hugs Bev x

Post a Comment