Thursday 25 September 2008

Stamp with Sarah Kay

After a short camping break, I am now back and trying to catch up on challenges. The first challenge I have gone for is the Stamp with Sarah Kay challenge blog. This week it is a brilliant Sketch from Betty. I have used the with a little help from Margot stamp, coloured with Polychromos and Sansodor. Have cut and layered this using my nesties. The paper is from the English paper co. Have added lace across the centre of the card and for the scalloped edge at the bottom of the card. And I would like to thank Sandra from the Design team for giving me the inspiration to use these papers and this colour combination.

10 comments:

mueppi said...

Wow.... Lyn
your card is so beautiful and your colouring is so fab!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela

betty said...

i love this color-combo! a very nice card!

Sandra said...

Hi Lyn,beautiful card,cute image one of my favourites and you've coloured it perfectly,and love this colour combo...thanks for the mention on your post,i'm flattered to think i've inspired you,
Take care
Sandra x

PS hope you had a good holiday

Becky said...

So pretty Lyn, I think I've got these papers somewhere, will have to hunt them out!! Hope you had a good break!
Love Becky xx

Unknown said...

wow..Lyn... a very pretty card.. the colours so beautiful

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card!! Great colors and colouring. Love the lace, this is a feeling that goes so well with the SK images. Thanks for joining us at Stamp with Sarah Kay! Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

carolann said...

This is brilliant I love how you can see the texture of the paper xxxx

Gry-Heidi said...

Wow, what beautiful card !

Hugs,
Gry-Heidi

Joey said...

lovely colours Lynn.x

i have been tagged and i'm passing it onto you.x

Bev said...

Oh this is so pretty! The papers and colours are gorgeous

hugs Bev x

Post a Comment