Saturday 8 November 2008

Awards

I would like to thank Jane for this award

The rules are
1 The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link it to the person who gave it to them.
3. Nominate at least 7 more blogs
4. Put the links of the blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

Am thinking about the blogs on which to leave it at the moment

And I would like to thank Myrt for this award




The rules of this award are

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog. (proudly displayed)
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

I would like to nominate all the people who watch my blog for this award as I find all of you so talented and you all give me inspiration.




1 comment:

Jane said...

Awww thanks Lyn really lovely of you.

Yes I heard the shop was staying open for an extra two weeks, the staff I feel sorry for,as they don't know whats going on.

Jane

Post a Comment