Saturday 1 November 2008

Sketch Saturday no 23



There is a brilliant sketch by Coco on sketch saturday this week, and this is my version of the sketch. Everything on the card including paper is from my stash of christmas bits which I have had for about 2 years now (tend not to make many Christmas cards). The stamp is an old Anitas stamp which I had when I first started stamping but I think it is such a cute image, that I have dug out to use again. It has been coloured with polychromos and sansodor.


14 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya Lyn
Well I LOVE that stamp - love your card and colouring!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Mariska said...

Lovely card! That image is very cute and your scraps of paper work perfect together. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

xxx
Mariska

Carol said...

That dog is so cute!! Great card for the sketch Lyn :)

Hugs
Carol x

Joey said...

Hi Lyn, I have never seen this anita stamp its a beautiful image and fits so well with your card.x

Mrs Mac said...

Beautiful! So cute!!

Gillian said...

Oh Lyn, that dog is the cutest doggy Christmas stamp I have seen, you have made an adorable card. Are polychromos the same as prisma colours?

Gill x

mueppi said...

Your card is great!
I love this little dog!
Hugs Gisela

Debbie said...

Oh what a cute card Lyn, the image is adorable and I love the beautiful colours you have used. Debbie x

Heather said...

Super card - really Christmassy.
That image deserves to be 'dug out' - it's adorable.
hugs Heather xx

Debbie said...

Hi Lyn - what a great card - brilliant stamp you have used. :) :)

Thanks for visitng my blog. :)

xxDebbiexx

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card.

Claire said...

What a great card, I love the image.

Claire

COCO said...

what a beautiful card I love the colors,and very nice dog !!!
thank you very much for your participation in my sketch!

Mandy said...

beautiful christmas card.

xx mandy

Post a Comment