Sunday 30 November 2008

time to play catch up again

Have to play catch up again with all the weekend challenges that I haven't got done yet. The first one on the list is the Magnolia Vs Stampavie, which is a sketch this week, and this is my take on the sketch.

I have used one of my new Tildas anc coloured her with polychromos and sansodor. The papers are all papermania. The images on the side are from Bo Bunny which I cut out from a 12 by 12 sheet. The sentiment is a penny black stamp . hopefully tomorrow I will have more to show. Work really does get in the way of crafting.

4 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Lynn this is such a beautiful card hunny, lovely work as always! hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

Lynn... it's a fine card... pretty colors

COCO said...

very beautiful card and your colors is very wonderful !!

Myrt said...

..oh my, what a darling card - don't you just love Tilda!

Post a Comment