Thursday 11 December 2008

A wedding Card

Thought I would show a wedding card that I have made for a wedding this weekend. Have used a manga style stamp from dewdropz crafts which I think is an absolutely brilliant stamp. The image has been coloured using Polychromos and sansodor, and then mounted onto gold mirri card. The colour theme of the wedding is Brown and gold, so therefore I have used brown card which has been embossed in the cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, wrapped some gold ribbon around the card. The base card is leather look cream card, but this doesn't actually show up on the scan.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Great card Lyn, it's so nice that you managed to use the wedding colours on the card! xx

Sandra said...

Love your card, so refreshing to see a card that's nopt of the Christmas persuasion at the moment.
Just wanted to come and congratulate you on being chosen for the Craft barn DT. I look forward to seeing lots more of your fabulous creations!
Hugs
Sandra xx

Dawn said...

Hiya Lyn

Yaay you are on the DT too - how great is that!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Myrt said...

...oh my, what a darling stamp and you've done one fantabulous job, Lyn.

Post a Comment