Wednesday 7 January 2009

Tilda and Friends ATC

Today is the first challenge of the year on Tilda and Friends ATC challenge blog and they have decided to make a few changes
"We have decided to allow you to use all different kinds of craft on your ATCs for Tilda and Friends, as long as the overall effect remains cute. So you can now use downloaded images or printed decoupage as well as Magnolia and other cute stamps. "


The theme this week is new beginnings so a chance to play with new crafty presents and any other new bits.

I have used a sugar nellie stamp that I got just before christmas but never used, new basic grey paper from the two scoops range which i made into a frame using a new set of nestabilities that my mum got me for christmas. The image has been coloured using polychromos and sansodor. This year I will try other colouring mediums ..... promise.
Added a couple of ribbons to the frame and there is one completed ATC.

Come on over and join in the fun of ATC's and maybe we can swap some time.

9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great ATC, like how you coloured you image. Happy New Year to you as well.
Anesha

Dawn said...

Hiya Lyn

Oooh I remember your wonderful ATC's this is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Great image - love having a good nosey at everyone's new stuff! I love your colouring and the frame you cut. Thanks for joining in this week. Lol Lynn x

Unknown said...

Fab ATC, love the colours you have used.
Caz
x

Lorraine A said...

Lovely ATC, if you would like to swap just let me know :-)
Lorraine

Annie said...

such a cute image and Polychromos pencils are still my favourite way to colour in! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. hugs, annie x

DillyDilly said...

Love the image and the effect you have created with the pencils. It works so well

Lorraine A said...

Hi Lyn, would you like to swap this one for one of mine :-)
Lorraine
P.s I have an award for you on my blog,,,,,

Beth said...

This is fab, great way of adding the ribbons! xx

Post a Comment