Saturday 25 April 2009

Colour Create

I have been thinking about the colour create challenge all week and have just got round to making my card for it. The colours this week are Black, white and Pink, and what a great colour combo this is. There is the option of adding polka dots as well which I have managed to do (quite a few times in fact).

The image is a digital download from Charmed cards and crafts and this one is called Madison with attitude, there are so many to chose from, but I decided this might be easier to use with the colours given. The image has been coloured using polychromos and sansodor. The black and white paper is from Pink Petticoat, the polka dot pink paper is from my stash and the plain pink card is all from Papermania. The sentiment is also a papermania one as well. The flowers are all from my stash and they are held together with a pink polka dot brad.

1 comment:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

I love this card Lyn. Maddison is such a cool character - she looks fab on this card. Great papers. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Post a Comment