Friday 19 June 2009

PB Celebrations

Having just made this silver wedding anniversary card, I realised that it fits the challenge set on Saturday by the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog which is Celebrations.

I have used the penny black stamp 'with this ring' and coloured it using polychromos and sansodor. The image was then cut using my nesties and edged with silver. The paper is from Nitwits and then I cut the silver letters and numbers on my cuttlebug and added some pink and blue ribbon and some pearl hearts

4 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Lyn

this is stunning! love this image.

Joey.x

Michele Spera said...

Oh Lyn
I love PB stamps and this card is really nice!! love the soft colors and the layout:-)
XMicheleX

Trish said...

LOve the card and the blog, pop over to my blog where there is something for you. Trish :)

Spyder said...

Aw, love this image, love all her petticoats. Lovely card

((Lyn))

Post a Comment