Sunday 4 April 2010

Check it out

Again I must apologize for the picture, but can't get it right in this light, sorry about the shadows.
This is for this weeks Penny Black Saturday challenge, the theme of which is Check it out.
I have used penny black uplifting occassion stamp and coloured the image in my normal fashion of polychromos and sansodor (am about to try another medium though). The checked paper is from a pad of papers that I have had for yonks by papercrafts 4 u, the pink card is co ordination and has been run through the bug with the tiny bubbles embossing folder. Added some prima flowers and a craftwork card sentiment which has been chalked.

Thanks again for looking


1 comment:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lyn, I love the PB image and your colouring is beautiful hugs Jill xx

Post a Comment