Sunday 11 September 2011

Seeing Double



Todays card is to go with the brilliant Less is more challenge blog whose theme this week is Seeing double and its a one layer card week.   I went to my craft room to see what stamps I had that I could try to stamp double and after a few minutes I just happened to notice this stamp sitting on my desk and I thought Perfect.
I won this stamp a few weeks ago on the Penny black saturday challenge blog and this is its first inking.
I have stamped the image and then coloured it using promarkers, the sentiment is part of a sentiment stamp, its a clear stamp and I've got absolutely no idea where I got it from.

Thank you for looking  



11 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is a real cutie Lyn and beautifully coloured.
Two hedgies... job done and no double stamping! Easy!
BTW I've deleted the thumbnail with the wrong link!
Thanks so much for re-linking.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Beryl K said...

Aaah this is just gorgeous. I do love those hedgies
Beryl x

Kathyk said...

ADORABLE! I just love hedgepigs

Kathyk

Claire said...

Aww such a cute stamp - love it. Hugs, Claire x

Ang C said...

A real cute card

kingstonmama said...

Eek! Those hedgies are so cute. Love your card. Ann

GinaA said...

Oh, just love these hedgies.

Mandi said...

Super cute little card Lyn
Love the positioning
Good to see you
Thank you
Mandi
"Less is More"

Jenni's Jems said...

This is so sweet and cute great card ! x

Jenny said...

Arrr these are so sweet and just perfect for the challenge :)
Jenny x

Aileen said...

Aw so cute. Love the hedgies. x

Post a Comment