Wednesday 5 September 2012

Late Again


Late again with my post for this fortnights challenge on Crafting When We Can and the challenge this time is to use 1 x large image, 2 x sentiments and 3 x colours.  At the moment I am feeling very proud to be British with the amazing Olympic Games London put on and now the superb Paralympics that i went for the colour combo of Red White and Blue.  I have used a Kenny K image that I love and Tim Holtz adage tickets and the Union Flag is Papermania.  I have added 2 pieces of Ric Rac in Red and Blue as well. 

We are sponsored for this challenge by Crafty Ribbons and this is the prize.


So pop on over and have a play along.

I would like to enter this into this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge of anything goes 

Thank you for looking  


No comments:

Post a Comment